Friday 10 April 2009

Red Nails




I love Barry M because in general they are good quality and cheap, but I stopped painting my nails for ages so wasn't up to speed on what was out there in terms of nail colours (stupid nail-biting). I just bought #273 (raspberry) a beautiful deep pinky purple and I LOVE IT!! Definately a reason to keep up the new notbitingmynails thing. I've had nail paint from Barry M before and in comparison with other cheaper brands I find it goes on well and can last quite a long time - I also got #272 (shocking pink) for a pink and black theme hen party and this is also a new love. Will definately be going back for more :D

I think they cost £2.95 each.. I go to superdrug for mine but boots also stocks Barry M now. I love the bottles as well.

xx

*edit* OK I have now got #119 (baby pink) and am not impressed!! It doesn't go on nearly so well, I don't know if I'm just bad at putting on crappy nail varnish but it seriously has taken me about 5 attempts to get it looking like not a complete write off. Maybe its just because it's a lighter colour, I don't know. The trick is to put it on very thinly I think but its not that easy for impatient people like me with short attenion spans and unsteady hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment