Friday 10 April 2009

Hair!!




A new haircare range I just discovered, John Frieda Collection's Luxurious Volume.. I really can't stress enough how much I love this stuff, my hair has ALWAYS been really flat and fine - good because I don't have to straighten it but I hate it looking lank and I love big hair. I tried other volumising hair products like the tresemme range and Garnier Fructis but I can't say they made much difference... ever since I started using this, my hair has definately been thicker, had more volume and been easier to style, not to mention the shine it has added. I also sometimes get a bit of a flaky scalp and that seems to have disappeared since I started using this too :D I've been getting heaps of compliments and people say my hair is really "bouncy" as well!

I have the shampoo, conditioner, mousse and blow dry lotion although I think there is more in the range. They seem to all cost somewhere between £5 and £6 in boots, the reason I tried it was because sometimes boots give away £2 professional haircare vouchers and the John Frieda collections are usually included. I'd never really bothered going for the more exensive shampoos etc but after this I don't ever want to go back!! I managed to catch the range on offer with 3 items for £10 so if you go in at the right time with a voucher or offer it can be more affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment