Wednesday 22 April 2009

Black Nails

I have just been on my travels to buy black nail varnish, and as Barry M had run out I was forced to look elsewhere - found this stuff on an introductory offer and I love it!! I think its been around for years, but they've just introduced a new collection - Shanghai. The black is a part of it, called Noire De Chine and all the colours were inspired by Chinese art - This reminds me of thick glossy paint on wooden oriental boxes my parents picked up from somewhere. The brush is thick, as is the formula, and it is relatively easy to put on although as it is so dark any mistakes stick out like a sore thumb. It is very shiny but it looks a bit patchy unless you apply a couple of coats. Takes a while to dry but I have found that with other Bourjois nail polish that claims to be quick drying as well. It says it lasts 7 days but.... we shall see haha

No comments:

Post a Comment