Monday 27 July 2009

Being good

So I blew most of my money on a holiday with friends (which was worth it of course), and now I face the grim prospect of SAVING UP to get get through my last year of Uni.. no more not-quite-just-window-shopping, hello actual window shopping, except not quite because I don't have enough restraint for that.

I'd better get my maps out and plan routes to get around this place that don't involve passing enticing sale signs or gorgeous window displays.. unless I just give in to it and wave goodbye to being 'in the black' for the forseeable future.

I might be alright though because in a strange twist of personality or whatever I'm not lusting after clothes and shoes so much as lamps and kitchenware, I guess its finally sinking in that after this year I'll be forced out of my pre-furnished 1-room student paradise and into the cruel world of real-flat hunting etc!!

(I don't expect this budgeting mood to last long)

No comments:

Post a Comment