Thursday 30 July 2009

Mmm

After doing the little quiz thingy, I've just remembered my favourite lip gloss of all time and I can't believe I forgot about it!! I just use Vaseline Rosy Lips for gloss now, but I used to have this tiny tube of Pout Plump in Bubblegum that came in a set with balm and exfoliator which is long gone - I have no idea where to buy Pout products and it drove me mad for ages til I obviously blocked out the feelings and settled for the budget friendly stuff.

It was the perfect pink colour, had good pigmentation and it definately plumped my lips, it wasn't too sticky but it stayed on well and smelled of peppermint and tasted good too.

Then I find out Pout closed their doors on us and all their products especially this are really hard to get hold of :(


Now I have a dilemma, theres some on ebay, but Im saving money, but I really really want it, but itll be £20 with p&p, but omg, but it says they'll wrap it all pretty so I guess I should buy it?

I'm off to read terrible reviews of cheapo lip plumper to square this with my conscience!!

No comments:

Post a Comment