Wednesday 29 July 2009

Presents!

Ok after all that negativity and grumbling, I have something positive to shout about! I'm sure everyone is familiar with getting a crapload of products at christmas/birthday times and leaving the kind gestures to fester for a while.

My kind gestures in question were The Body Shop's vitamin e cream cleanser, and the matching toner. I do regret leaving these to gather dust, I just tried them for the first time and love ensued <3
The reason I hadn't used them before was that I used to have very bad spot prone skin in my teens, and I still do get breakouts unless I use the miracle range I discovered which is Boot's tea tree and witch hazel - I have most of the products in the range and even if I don't use them for a few days the spots start rearing their ugly little heads.

Because I trust the Boot's range so much, its hard for me to trust anything else as I don't want to risk breaking out and wasting money.

However, I finally gave the Body Shop Vitamin e cream cleanser and the toner a go, and I was very impressed. They removed my make up really well which is something the Boot's stuff doesn't do, they went on so smoothly and they sank in right away not leaving me at all greasy! My skin was also so soft after, which was a claim of the cleanser.

I'm not sure if there is a moisturiser in this range (I did wonder when I got them as most rangers do cleanser, toner, moisturiser?), but I noticed the areas of my face prone to dryness like my jawline could have done with a bit more moisture by the end of the day so if there is a moisturiser it'd be well worht completing the set - otherwise these products were great and I'd definately recommend them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment