Wednesday 29 July 2009

Hair Removal? I Think Not

Well I was browsing shops today and in M&S came across "3 Hair Remover Mitts" that leave your legs feeling "silky" and "hair free". Well for 1 pound I'll give anything a go specially when it involves being silky and hair free.


Having now tried these mitts, my advice is save your pound coin for something more worthwhile like seeing how long it takes to make a splash in a DEEP waterwell, at least then it will still be gone but you won't be left in the grudging possession of 3 bits of sandpaper that lied and stole your money.


I really need to stop being such a marketers dream - its not really a badge to wear with pride, is it. O yes, I'll fall for anything as long as it's typed in pretty letters on a packet of some sort... gah


I promise I learned my lesson this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment