Saturday 1 August 2009

The hunted Pout lip gloss is here!

Pout plump bubblegum is here! I'm very excited, I only ordered it 2 days ago from eBay, a seller called gonzoxl5 with an eBay Pout stash who knows how to wrap things up in style :D



I love the packaging, I'd never seen it before as my last tube came in the Perfect Kisses box! An inflatable bag for a lip inflator :)



I couldnt for the life of me work out how to get the tube out of the small hole in the bottom of the bag, turns out you have to deflate it.. obviously.. to open it up



The tube contains 10ml of product which seems a bit on the small side for something you're meant to use 2-3 times a day for 28 days, but beggars can't be choosers I guess and it is SO difficut to find this stuff. The 28 days thing is for the supposedly permanent lip plumping effects to work, but I don't need permanent huge lips so I think I'll be ok.. I was wondering what the difference between this and the cheaper ones that don't work is, and the bag says Pout used a unique "Maxi-lip ingredient" to stimulate collagen synthesis which proved effective in trials. It also moisturises, and nothing smells or tastes fresher on your mouth than peppermint ;)

The tube is clear so the pink colouring is all the gloss, which is a bit thicker than I remember it. I wish the ingredient wasn't so unique so that I could move on to an easier to track down product, I just don't know what else works this well??


Ok thats a crappy pic but there it is :D

No comments:

Post a Comment