Monday 3 August 2009

Mid year resolutions :D


Everyone has those things they put off and put off and hardly ever bother with. Its silly cos we know life would be better if we got on top of everything.

Problem - I'm a clutter magnet, and a lazy one. I have too much stuff that I never bother to put away, even though I really hate mess and love having a tidy space. So, as a mid year resolution, I WILL have my flat clean and tidy by Saturday (I have work and a broken ankle to deal with so I think 4ish days is a good bet)

Also I've been less than helpful with my health recently, so no more 5 hour naps so I end up eating dinner at 10pm if at all, and I will be drinking a litre of water a day... I don't know why I find it so hard to do this but I think I've spent most of my life dehydrated!!

AND I am going to not have caffiene and stick to it this time, avoiding chocolate isnt easy but since theres only small amounts in it, so I can have a bit as long as I control myself (easier said than done!) I dont have tea or coffee anyway but I'm so used to ordering diet coke in restaurants etc its not an easy habit to break, and I miss my little energy boosts :(

Plus no more jaegerbombs...!

I hope now its all written here I'll manage to stick to the resolutions!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, you are certainly not alone, glad it was useful for you to know which way to go with the whole wedding shoe thing. xx

    ReplyDelete