Thursday 6 August 2009

Went shopping, ankle hurts!

So tomorrow is the day my ankle strapping will come off!!
I can't wait til I can shower normally, moisturise normally, shave and put fake tan on if I wish but I am worried about what its going to look like, a massive red area was spreading over the swelling before the strapping went on a week ago and my mum has kindly predicted it will be all yellow and green by the time the lovely purple bandages are off, not a look I usually aim for :)

I have been very good with self restraint as well, I've been trying not to feel sorry for myself as thats when the damage usually happens, and over the past week I have just bought some new metallic pumps from New Look and some Soap and Glory 'Mist You Madly' body spray. And a gorgeous new jewellery box from TKMaxx!



The shoes I really needed, as I had some silver pumps already but they are beyond ruined and I still felt the need to wear them. Its so difficult for me to find shoes as I can't wear heels and my heels are so narrow that normal pumps just don't stay on my feet, I've had shoes in this style from New Look before and they do the job perfectly! Also £16 isn't bad for real leather shoes :D

The body spray was slightly less than a necessity, but S&G products were 1/3 off in Boots and it smells so good! The scent also lasts quite a while, and with all the different notes its very much like a perfume except a fraction of the price. I've only tried one S&G product before this, a Scrub of Your Life exfoliator which ended up being a bit of a waste of money as it was sooo good I couldn't bear to use it all up so its still sitting in my bathroom... really should get round to using it sometime

The box was definately a must have, as my previous one was much too small and I had jewellery bits and pieces all over the place which is not good with my out of sight, out of mind approach to using things - now everything I have fits in one place so nothing will be forgotten :)

No comments:

Post a Comment