Monday 10 August 2009

Productive day

I got a new nail polish as I need an incentive to keep not biting my nails and the tired old colours I already have just don't do it for me anymore. I like varying shades of pink for my nails, but I wanted something not too bright that I could wear to work without attracting the attention of the resident hen-peckers so I went for Rimmel's 60 seconds in sunrise, its a kind of light coral with green reflections in the light, its so pretty! It has a kind of rip off of the Bourjois 1 Seconde nail colour brush, so application is easy and mess free :)


the 60 second polishes were 3 for 2 in Superdrug but I remembered my budget and restrained myself :(

I also got some more of my favourite perfume as I'm running out, I was going to have a look at what else they had but perfume testing always seems such a daunting task and I don't know where to start so I just went back to the old faithful!

I got some more shampoo too, Naked Detox as I've been having some hair issues. Its been in really crappy condition even tho the most abuse it ever gets is a blow dry in the mornings, split ends breakage and dryness argh! The Naked ones are 97% natural with no harsh chemicals, they're not as cheap as some brands but it was buy 1 get 1 free in Boots so I got shampoo & conditioner for under £4 :D The detox shampoo and conditioner are clarifying to get rid oif build up and stuff, I used them for the first time today so will have to keep up with it and see if it helps.

I mixed a little tea tree oil in with the shampoo as I heard the antibacterial properties help with scalp issues, so along with my multi vitamins I hope its all enough to save my hair D: (which feels sooooo soft after air drying!)


Come to think of it, everything I went looking for today was on offer, I must have deserved a treat from the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment